Be a Member
Senior Center launches Wisdom Counts Membership Program
As the boomers continue to move into retirement, our senior community continues to grow. The Sebastopol Area Senior Center needs to parallel this growth, which requires broadening our financial base.
It bears repeating that unlike most Senior Centers across the country, we are not a function of a city parks and recreation department. We are a private, non-profit organization, and must generate all of our assets and revenue through donations, grants, The Legacy, program fees, and bequests.
To parallel this growth, the Sebastopol Area Senior Center is launching its Wisdom Counts Membership program. Membership has its rewards. Benefits include:
- FREE activities such as Mahjong, Poker, Table Tennis, Bridge, In The News, SRJC classes, and Scrabble;
- FREE professional services such as glucose and blood pressure screening, legal consultation, and health insurance counseling and advocacy;
- FREE selected presentations and events such as ice cream socials, Spring Fling, holiday potlucks
- Instructor-led classes responsibly priced at $5-$8 per session;
- Invitation to our meet and greet for all Wisdom Counts members;
- Our newsletter, Wisdom Counts, a content-rich website, periodic email messages describing activities, classes, and special events; and,
- Most importantly, you WILL be a valued member of our vibrant community.
We appreciate you being a part of our community as well as your continued support. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
We would like to invite you to become a founding member of our new Wisdom Counts Membership Program. The cost of a one-year membership is only:
- $50 per person
- $90 per two-person household
- $80 per businesses or community organizations
We have installed a new system at our front desk to make your experience at the Senior Center even better. Called MySeniorCenter, there will be a key-card issued to each Wisdom Counts member. Whether you come for a class, a social visit, or even a cup of coffee, just swipe your card and off you go. We no longer have a need for the sign-in clipboard at the front desk.
Become a Wisdom Counts member today!
Please click the "Become a Member" button below and complete the application and submit it to the Sebastopol Area Senior Center. After you have submitted your application, please click the "PAY NOW" button to pay online with your debit/credit card.
NOTE: Your information is held confidential and not shared outside of the Sebastopol Area Senior Center.